Monday, April 16, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY www.tca2006.blogspot.com!

The TCA website celebrates it's first full year in existence this month with the latest posting (below). Why not take this opportunity to cast your eye over the archive (see links on right) and read about our first ride blogged on April 6th 2006 amongst other adventures. Why not nominate your favorite posting so far in the comments page?

We are most grateful for the support, comments and encouragement from our band of loyal readers. If you have not joined us before then why not make a resolution to take a ride with us before the next anniversary?

There will be a TCA delegation at the following events over the summer so put the dates in your diary and join us there:

45km Specialized Challenge Series, Staunton Park (Havant)
Sunday 3rd June 2007

55km City of Chichester International Challenge
Sunday 15th July 2007

The Chichester Challenge is somewhat of a regular feature in the TCA calendar; you might get a flavour of the event by reading the posting of last year's event.

(Posted by: TCA)

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 10:56 am, April 16, 2007, Blogger Tortoiseshell said...

Blimey - time goes fast when you're having fun.

Proud to be the first to congratulate you!

 
At 11:05 am, April 16, 2007, Blogger TCA said...

Hear hear! an excellent blogspot over the year and always something I look forward to reading (at home and work :O). There are quite a few blog reports to sift through before I make an aniversary choice! The advent of the O.S map inserts and the stats are a top improvement.

Good to see it going strong well into 2007! It is all too easy to sit in the armchair, so in the words of the TCA 'Bring it on'.

 
At 11:35 am, April 16, 2007, Blogger Maalie said...

Congratulations! Always one of the first to look at on my Blog Roll!

 
At 5:13 pm, April 16, 2007, Blogger TCA said...

Billy-Bob, I think you have to take the quality over quantity prize - I think these posts are classics:

Taupo Day/Night Thriller
The Great Race
Snowmans Tame Mt. Ruapehu
The Moon Ride
Lake Karapiro Rescue

..and with your most recent post Black Stump Adventure I think you excelled yourself.

Your write-ups never fail to bring a smile to my face.

Al

 
At 1:18 am, April 17, 2007, Blogger Ju's little sister said...

I vote for "Field Trip to Devizes"... Oh wait! You haven't done that yet!

(As you check your emails, follow your blogs, add another post, a little girl waits...)

Hee hee,
Seriously though - TCA is the first blog ever that I have followed and this is the blog that made me start mine, that showed me other people and other blogs - an entire little community I am priveliged to be a part of. So every post from the TCA gets my top vote.

Never say die.

 
At 6:33 am, April 17, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I quite agree JLS, this is the only blog that I read on a regular basis (I dabble with a few others occasionally!) Its been a great year and fantastic to see the adventures the TCA have been having all over the world! Keep up the good work chaps. Congrats on the anniversary!

 
At 11:37 am, April 17, 2007, Blogger TCA said...

So much choice but my particular favourites are the June 06 'Embankment challenge' blog with the frame by frame pics and of course the nostalgia of seeing the all important Xmas ride Dec 06!with a splendid turnout. The regular pub features and toast is much appreciated. Plenty more of course and the Veteran ride was also special.

B.B

 
At 9:12 am, April 18, 2007, Blogger TCA said...

Thats:

Embankment Challenge
Xmas Ride 2006
Veteran's Night

 
At 10:05 pm, July 10, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There hasn't been a bad blog yet, each and every one has me smiling like a crazy man (if i am at work) or laughing out loud if I am on my own!!!

Its great that I am still part of the community even if I can't be there to join in! Great work buddy - keep it going!

Ad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home